- Please ensure that the presentation slide deck is 16:9
- The first slide of your presentation must be your name and presentation title. The second slide should be the disclosure slide. If you have nothing to disclose, please add “No Disclosures”.
- Please keep the top right corner of your slides, free from title, text or images, as well as the bottom right corner (to avoid being hidden by your camera and other images).
Please note below helpful hints for best outcome in your recording:
- Quiet Environment: Please make sure that the room you are using is quiet and try to ensure no one will interrupt you while you are recording.
- Consistent Lighting: A good light source placed in front of you (on your face)
- Neutral background: Make sure to sit in front of a neutral background (Avoid bright lights and windows behind you). Please avoid using virtual background features.
- Time: Presenters are required to adhere to the time allotted (10 minutes). If your recording is longer than the allocated time, you may be asked to re-record.
Please note that your presentation will be accessible from the virtual platform during and up to one month after the conference to all participants.
Participants will have the ability to send questions through the portal chat feature regarding your presentation. You are advised to periodically check your inbox or chat area for any questions that may be received.