The accepted poster will be displayed throughout the duration of the conference. Therefore poster presenters are requested to be available online especially during the networking breaks to address any queries regarding the posters.
E-Poster Presenter Guidelines
All presenters (members and nonmembers) must register for OUSC 2021 and pay the appropriate registration fees.
Preparing Your Poster
E-Poster Size and Content Guideline
To ensure that the scientific content is displayed attractively and professionally, please fulfill the requirements below:
– All co-authors and affiliations must be included on the poster.
– All posters must be in English.
– Size: Minimum Dimensions: 1920px x 1080px, Recommended dimensions: 3840px x 2160px.
– The largest font size should be the title. The next largest font size should be the section headings. The smallest font size should be the details (body).
– Lay Out: The poster must be in Landscape (horizontal) format and in a 16:9 ratio.
– Format: The poster must be in .PDF format.
The poster may include the following sections
- Poster Title
- Methods & Materials
- Results (may include graphs, tables, and figures)
- References, bibliography
- All co-authors and affiliations must be included on the poster.
- All posters must be in English.